We offer nationally-recognised formal qualifications at Certificate II and III level, and provide personal support to you while you’re training. We’ll even help you get that job!
It’s part-time. You attend training on one or two days a week in a combination of classroom learning and practical experience in actual workplaces.
At the same time, experts provide free career advice, job-search assistance, application preparation and local employer introductions.
You are eligible if you are unemployed or under-employed, and one or more of the following:
• a veteran (currently or ex-serving)
or family member of a veteran,
• aged 15 to 65 years,
• not in the education system,
• having trouble or wanting help getting
full-time or part-time employment, or
• have a disability or other barrier
If you do not have a job, or wish to work more hours than you currently do, please call and let us help you determine your eligibility.
Is this for you?
• Unemployed and finding it hard
to find work?
• A young person who needs to brush
up on skills to find a job?
• A veteran or partner, widow or
child of a veteran?
• Returning to work after caring for family?
• Keen to work in the childcare industry?
• Seeking an entry level job in the
• Qualified but need to update your
skills and knowledge?
• Wanting to build your confidence
before you find a job?
For more information and to discuss eligibility,
CALL US NOW! 07 3369 6526